Advertise & Promote Your Business with Google AdWords!
As a member of Google Engage for Agencies, we have tapped right into the source at Google to initiate the search engine marketing strategies that work. Google AdWords is a powerful and flexible advertising platform that displays your ads to potential customers actively searching for you, your products or services.
What’s in It for Me and My Business?
If you are considering search engine marketing and advertising, you are probably wondering why you should pick Google AdWords.
- Effectiveness! There is a reason Microsoft’s Bing and Yahoo joined forces. To compete with the world’s leader in search with over a billion searches every day. Yes, that’s Google!
- Local Targeting! Utilizing Google AdWords Localization, we are incredibly specific when it comes to targeting your ads. We can select from countries, territories, regions, cities, and even choose points on a map or specify a radius where you want your ads to appear.
- It’s Fast! We can have your ads up and running today! This is the quickest way to the first page of Google without search engine optimization.
- There’s no risk! You only have to pay when someone clicks your ad and is directed to your business. If you are looking to brand yourself or your business then you can pay by 1000 impressions instead.
How Can AdWords Actually Help My Business Find Customers?
As the image below shows, almost all customers use the Internet to find their products and services online. Over 80% of those people are reached on the Google network. You will be given the opportunity to promote your business through methods such as text, banner and video advertising.
Cyberlicious Marketing Maximizes the Full Potential of AdWords!
Based on your specific needs, we maximize the full potential of AdWords for your business!
- Optimizing ad campaigns to reach only the customers interested in your products or services.
- Implementing A/B testing to experiment on every ad.
- Integration into Google Analytics for improved tracking and optimization.
- Enhancing landing pages to increase conversions.
Common Search Engine Marketing & Advertising Questions and Concerns
My Business is Too Small.
Even though you have a small business, you still have customers actively searching online. We can target your ads from a few miles to a few blocks of your business.
My Marketing Budget Won’t Allow for It.
We will have the ability to set the budget you want and pay only when someone clicks your ad. If you do not have a daily budget for AdWords, you may want to contact us about our Local Directory Internet Marketing Services.
I Don’t Have Time to Monitor It.
We monitor the account for you. We can create reports to be sent to you directly. If we create the account for you, we will give you direct access to the account. Some agencies won’t give you access which should be a huge red flag. Cyberlicious Marketing, on the other hand, has nothing to hide!
I Don’t Know Anything About the Web.
Good thing for you we are a member of Google Engage for Agencies. We have access to the resources you need to understand online marketing for small businesses.
Can I Tell How Well My Ads Are Doing?
We utilize Conversion Tracking within AdWords to see which keywords are helping your business meet its goals. Google Analytics will then show us how people found your website and let us track basic conversions so we can improve your return on investment.
My Business Already Appears in the Regular Search Results, Why Should I Use AdWords?
We are currently working on an article that shows an increase to conversions based on having both ads and regular results. Don’t wait around for that article. Contact us today, and we’ll include it with our overall analysis of what Cyberlicious Marketing can do for your business.
Google AdWords Success Stories
You made it this far?!
We thought you’d already be contacting us by now. Well, what are you waiting for?! Contact us today and you could receive $100 towards your new Google AdWords account*!
*Must have a US or Canada billing address. The voucher can only be used for new AdWords accounts not existing accounts.